Welcome to DerLook. Please review the following terms that govern your use and purchase of products from our site. Your continued use of this site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms. (the "Agreement") Please read them carefully.
Web site disclaimer:
DerLook policy is one of ongoing product update and revision. DerLook may revise and discontinue products at any time. DerLook does not guarantee the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we are not liable for any result or loss caused as a result of using this site. In no event shall we, our employees, associates, partners or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special incidental or consequential result arising out of or in connection with DerLook web site, our service or this agreement. This site and all the contents of the site are provided on "AS IS" Basis. DerLook makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the content, materials, or products included in this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
From time to time, there may be information on DerLook.co.nz that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or to update information at any time without prior notice. (Including after you have submitted your order) We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Term of Use Revision:
We may reserve the right to change the terms that govern your use of our site from time to time. Your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
Lay-By Service :
We are pleased to offer our customers an six week lay-by service for no additional cost. To lay-by an order, select contact us with Direct Bank Deposit as the payment option and write LAYBY in the Order Comments area. Please make your lay-by deposit within three business days to confirm your lay-by.
Please read the terms and conditions below before choosing to commence a lay-by.
Lay-by Terms & Conditions:
• Lay-by service is available for a period of 6 weeks (42 days), commencing on order date.
• No service fee is charged to commence a lay-by.
• A deposit of 20% is required to confirm the lay-by. This is to be received within three business days or lay-by is automatically cancelled.
• Payments are accepted by Direct Bank Deposit only.
• Please email us after each payment. Once a payment is received, we will email you an updated Lay-By Form with the new balance.
• Changes to items included in lay-bys are not permitted. If you wish to add items, a separate lay-by for the items is required. Individual items cannot be separated from a lay-by. All goods are sent in one shipment once final payment has been received.
• The price of the items placed on lay-by does not change and is fixed on the date of order placement. Special offers, such as order or item bonus gifts, are also fixed on the date of order placement.
• The lay-by will be forfeited and cancelled if the customer cancels, fails to make payments, does not finalise with the lay-by period and/or does not observe other lay-by terms and conditions. A maximum of two written reminders will be sent via email. Thereafter, the lay-by will be deemed as forfeited and cancelled. The deposit will be considered the cancellation fee and the customer will forfeit that amount. Any monies received over this amount will be refunded by way of a DerLook Store Credit.
• All goods remain the property of DerLook until final payment has been received, upon which time they will be delivered to the customer.
All lay-bys are bound by these terms and conditions. By commencing a lay-by, the customer has agreed to these terms of conditions.
All products listed on DerLook web site are subject to availability. We do not guarantee that all the listed products will always be available when you place your order. Our customer support will inform you when the product ordered are out of stock or not available and you have the right to cancel the order.
If not specially stated, all the product prices listed on if Derlook web site are New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST of 15%) INCLUSIVE. The GST invoice can be supplied on request.
We stand behind all our products. All of our products carry a 24-month RTB warranty if not specially stated. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or abusing. RTB (Return to Base) means the buyer pays for returning goods to us; we will fix or replace and pay for sending it to the buyer.
The warranty does not include the damage, worn, color change, fade and mold on upholstery, stitch, fabric, leather and vinyl.
The buyer should understand that In case of DerLook fixing the returned goods, there may leave some marks and noticeable damage at the position of fixing or at the relevant positions and the fixed goods may not be 100% in looks and function. This can never be the reason of rejecting and returning the goods.
All purchased items can be returned for any reason (including change of mind) within 7 days of delivery.
We have two (2) distinct product types, In-Stock and Custom-made, and the return conditions vary accordingly:
Items purchased on this basis can be returned for a full 100% refund.
Custom-made Items (denoted with a 'Lead Time')
Items purchased on this basis can be returned for either:
(i) An in-store Credit for 100% of the item's purchase price (not including delivery charges), valid for 12 months; or
(ii) A refund of 80% of the item's purchase price (not including delivery charges) as a 20% Restocking Fee applies.
The existence of this Re-Stocking Fee means that these items are priced at a lower margin - they are at least 30% cheaper as a result.
Please choose carefully. Returning bulky items is a tenuous affair for customer and retailer alike.
Please ensure that unwanted products are returned to us as they were delivered to you.
Please familiarise yourself with the following conditions as they are central to our service and strictly observed:
You must notify us of your intention to return an item within seven (7) days of delivery. We will email you a Return Number;
The item must be returned to us in new and un-used condition;
The item must be completely re-packaged to its original wrapped & packaged state, ready for re-sale;
If you discard, destroy or are unable to re-use the original packaging due to misadventure suffered to it whilst in your care, you must replace the packaging with the same or similar materials. Items returned that have been damaged in-transit due to incorrect re-packaging will not be refunded. It is your responsibility to ensure that returned items are packaged in the exact same way as they were originally sent;
All tags and labels must be in situ and 'unremoved';
The item must be complete with any and all instructions or assembly tools;
All returned items are inspected to ensure the above (please allow 3 days);
Upon successful inspection pass, you will be refunded the purchase price within 5 working days.
Door-to-door delivery charges are non-refundable.
For a full refund the goods must be returned in a re-saleable state as received by the purchaser. Please note we will not refund for damage caused directly or indirectly after receipt by the purchaser. The postage & handling fee (P&H fee), credit card charge, courier and shipping costs are not refundable for any reason even the product is damaged on the way or received faulty. THERE WILL BE NO CASH REFUNDS. All refund will be refunded by Internet transfer into the purchasers account.